Please use the following link when nominating a student for ICS:
ICS Nominations T4 2017 for 2018
Nominations need to be received by Friday, 20/10/17.
Schools will be advised by 10/11/17 of the ICS moderation outcome.
If you have any queries please contact Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your liaison RTLB.
Next round of ICS Moderation will be taking place on 1/11/17 - We have 131 ICS positions in our Cluster
• All current students need to reapply
• Changes have been made to the process:
* Schools will make nominations on-line by completing a Google Form that will be emailed out to them on 11/9/17 (Week 8 Term 3).
* The schools will receive an automatic reply confirming that we have received their ICS nomination.
• ICS Nominations close - Friday, 20/10/17 (Week 1 Term 4)
• Moderation will take place Wednesday, 1/11/17 (Week 3 Term 4)
• Week 4 Term 4 - By the end of this week RTLB will be advised of the students who have been successful with ICS.
RTLB will advise their Liaison School SENCO’s of the outcome.
Any queries - contact Donna Ashe at DonnaA@rtlb7.school.nz